Disaster Planning in West Chester
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a part of every company’s planning process. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed specifically for property managers and owners. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Philadelphia Suburbs!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.