Damage Caused by Water in West Chester
Water damage can come from a few surprising places. Typical suspects can be found in ceilings, basements and other surfaces. Paul Davis knows the proper ways to handle water damage of all variations. From fully flooded buildings to water spots, our experts are trained to remove damage to ensure it does not continue or encourage mold growth.
Why Remove Water Damage?
There are a few ways your office can be exposed to water damage. Faulty equipment such as refrigerators have all been known to leak. Other artificial reasons for water damage consist of sewer and septic tank backup, as well as overflowing sinks. These issues might begin small. Be it malfunctioning sewer lines or appliances, manmade structures can deal hazardous water damage. Regardless of the kind of business you head, water damage is a dangerous issue for your storefront. If ignored, it could result in future damage from rot.
Flooding found in office structures may also originate from local runoff from rivers and lakes. Heavy rainfall and storms in West Chester may result in flooding for residential and commercial property holders. Just like appliance floods, water damage from natural causes may bring about mold problems if neglected.
With so much industry knowledge on our resumes, Paul Davis is the obvious choice for clearing water damage around West Chester, PA. Our technicians are effective, friendly and hard working to fix your office space correctly.
Our Repair Services Include:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying soaked surfaces like padding
- Cleaning and restoration of items like books
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and containing the source of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with insurance companies
Trust the Best
- Our staff answers and acts promptly. Depending on the amount of damage, Paul Davis experts may be able to restore water damage in your business in around three days.
- We are professional – After half a century in business and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis knows how to solve your water damage problem.
- We help with your claims – Collaborating with insurance groups when recovering from water damage is tough. We can work with your insurance company to settle claims quickly.
Don’t let water damage get the upper hand. Call your West Chester Paul Davis franchise today!